DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES: A “Cookie” is a small text file which a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page. Cookies are
essential for the operation of the internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember user preferences on the web: their language, and the browser used; to analyze user habits and behaviors so that the services offered can be improved, or to adapt web page contents to the preferences of the visitor.
Cookies can be cataloged as follows:
According to the entity managing them:
• Own cookies: Cookies which are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
• Third party cookies: Cookies which are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the period of time they remain active:
• Session cookies: Temporary cookies which remain in your browsers’ cookie file until you leave the website, so none is left registered on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allow us to offer a better experience, improving content and facilitating use.
• Persistent cookies are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit. A permanent website has a set expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to help with purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies: Necessary for navigation and good functioning of our website. They control traffic and data communication, access restricted areas, and perform the process of
purchasing an order. They use security elements and store content for be able to disseminate videos or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: They are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as for example the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
• Analysis cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurements and statistical analysis of the way users use the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve our products and services offer.
• Advertising cookies: They allow for the effective management of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information from user behaviour obtained through continuous observation.
Thanks to these, we can learn about internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES: Our website uses the following kinds of cookies:
• Own cookies: these are strictly necessary. They allow the user to interact with the website using all its functions.
• Analytical Cookies: these are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know which sections are the most visited, which connection points are used, etc. and thus be able to improve the web portal.
• Complement cookies: these are cookies used by external complements installed on the web to ensure it works properly, such as showing the information poster
• Social network cookies: these are cookies used to identify you as a user on the social network and be able to interact through your profile through the APIs installed.
WHOSE ARE THE COOKIES WE USE: Below are the external entities that provide us with cookies along with the purpose and duration of each of
* Owner: Google Inc. Purpose: we perform the audience analysis and navigation of our page using the Google Analytics complement as well as the reproduction of videos through the YouTube platform. These cookies may be used to show you ads based on your browsing history when you visit other web portals. These are persistent cookies.
NOTE: This list is updated as quickly as possible as the website services offered on it tend to change. However, occasionally during this update, it may be that the list will not include a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies for purposes identical to those registered in this list.
Specifically, all browsers allow you to make changes that allow you to disable cookie settings. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” from your browser menu.
Below we show you how to disable cookies through links by following the instructions in the most popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
On the other hand, if you wish to block Google analytical cookies, you can install complement in your browser which was developed following the instructions indicated in the
On the other hand, regarding the complements of external entities (such as Google Inc services) used in our web portal, we recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information:
MORE INFORMATION: Any user with questions about these technologies
can send us their query on our email: firstname.lastname@example.org